Super Phos 30™ by Beyond the River Sales (formerly Dew's 21st Century)
Super Phos™ 30is a natural Liver and Gallbladder Cleanser. Super Phos 30™ works to cleanse the liver and gallbladder and helps to eliminate existing gallstones. Super Phos 30™ aids in purifying the liver and the blood, helps to stimulate a sluggish gallbladder, helps remove excess water and improve liver function, and aids in breaking down gallstones and kidney stones that can result from an overburdened liver!
What is Super Phos?
Super Phos 30 is a natural Liver and Gallbladder Cleanser. Super Phos 30 works to cleanse the liver and gallbladder and helps to eliminate existing gallstones. Super Phos 30 uses ortho-phosphoric acid to help remove calcium and lipids from arteries. The ortho-phosphoric acid works with malic acid found in apple juice (taken as a part of the cleansing process) to dissolve and soften existing gallstones in the gallbladder. Super Phos 30 also utilizes Inositol which aids in the breakdown of fats and reduction of blood cholesterol, and Choline, an organic compound classified as an essential nutrient typically grouped within the Vitamin B complex.
What is in Super Phos?
- Purified Water
- Orthophosphoric Acid - A food-grade mineral (inorganic) acid.
- Inositol - Inositol is classified as a member of the vitamin B complex (often referred to as vitamin B8), and is synthesized by the human body. It is found in many foods including nuts, beans, and fruit, especially cantaloupe, melons, and oranges.
- Choline Bitartrate - Choline is an organic compound, classified as an essential nutrient and usually grouped within the Vitamin B complex. Sources of Choline include liver, muscle meats, beans, peas, and eggs.
What are the benefits of Super Phos?
- Aids in purifying the liver and the blood
- Helps to stimulate a sluggish gallbladder
- Helps remove excess water and improve liver function
- Aids in breaking down gallstones and kidney stones that can result from an overburdened liver
Instructions for Super Phos 30 Cleansing (4-Day Cleanse)
Basic Cleanse: With the measuring cup provided mix 10cc of Super Phos Phos 30 with a quart of organic apple juice and drink 1 quart daily for three days. You may use distilled water instead of apple juice if you prefer, although apple juice is recommended as its natural acids work to activate the orthophosphoric acid ingredient.
Complete Cleanse: It is best to begin the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse on a Tuesday or Wednesday so on Day 4 (Saturday or Sunday) you will be at home in a relaxing setting and near a bathroom.
Day 1-3: With the measuring cup provided mix 10cc of Super Phos Phos 30 with a quart of organic apple juice and drink 1 quart daily for three days. You may use distilled water instead of apple juice if you prefer, although apple juice is recommended as its natural acids work to activate the orthophosphoric acid ingredient. Eat a healthy low fat diet including plenty of organic fruits (fruit supporting liver and gallbladder include watermelon, papaya, kiwi, plums, pears, apples, cherries, figs and grapefruit) and vegetables (liver and gallbladder detoxifying vegetables include artichoke, asparagus, carrots, beets, broccoli, cabbage, kale, brussel sprouts, garlic, spinach, romaine lettuce, onions, and cauliflower). Drink ½ your body weight (in ounces) of pure clean water during each day of cleansing. For optimal results add 1 tablespoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to every 32 ounces of water you drink during the day. Avoid drinking any other liquids during cleansing such as coffee, milk, alcohol, bottled juices or soft drinks. These liquids will decrease the effectiveness of the cleansing and put more toxins in the body. Remember the body only wants and needs pure clean water. Avoid heavy foods such as red meat, fried foods, breads, rice and potatoes.
Day 4: Flush Day
8am to 10am - BREAKFAST: Eat a healthy breakfast of organic fresh fruits. Liver supporting fruits include watermelon, papaya, kiwi, plums, cherries, figs and grapefruit. Choose only one of the fruits above and eat as much as you like. Do not mix the fruits! If you cannot find fresh fruits, substitute with organic frozen fruit. The manufacturer recommends using watermelon if it is available due to its high glutathione content.
12pm - LUNCH: Choose from one of the following 2 options for your lunch meal:
- In order to maximize the livers ability to detoxify and cleanse, chose a combination of foods which are high in naturally occurring sulphur and glutathione. Sulphur helps the liver detoxify harmful chemicals. These foods include beets, carrots, garlic, onion, and legumes. The combination of these foods help the liver purge itself of toxins during the cleansing process. See above for other liver and gallbladder detoxifying foods.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. For every 32 ounces of water you drink during the day add 1 tablespoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
2pm - MID AFTERNOON SNACK: This will be your last meal of the day. Chose one of the following options below.
- Eat a low fat meal that includes liver and gallbladder detoxifying foods. Avocados help the body produce Glutathione which is necessary for the liver to detoxify harmful toxins. Walnuts contain the amino acid Arginine, which is necessary to help the liver detoxify ammonia, and are high in Glutathione and Omega-3 fatty acids which support normal liver detoxification.
5pm - EPSOM SALT: Mix one and a half level tablespoons of Epsom salts in 8 ounces of warm, purified water. Drink it as fast as you can. It is advisable to be near a bathroom when drinking the Epsom salts as some people experience liquid stools within 20 to 30 minutes after ingestion.
7pm - EPSOM SALT: Repeat above "5pm - EPSOM SALT"
9-10pm - OLIVE OIL/JUICE: Drink ¾ cup (6 ounces) of organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. A small amount (2 tablespoons) of freshly squeezed orange, grapefruit, or lemon juice may be added to improve the taste. Immediately after drinking the oil, go to bed and lie on your right side with your knees drawn up to your stomach for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can stretch out and go to sleep. If you experience cramping, walk around for ten minutes or so and then go back to bed. You may also feel nauseated during the night. This is due to the release of stored toxins from the gallbladder and liver. This is normal and a sign the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse is working.
If you feel the need to vomit, do so as this will help release toxins. If you vomit, this is a sure tell sign your body is extremely toxic and you should consider repeating the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse after a five to ten day break. Do not take any other supplements on this night.
Note that the liver and gallbladder are never 100% clean since their intended function is to metabolize toxic and potentially toxic material. The manufacturer recommends repeating the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse when first completing the cleanse (i.e., once a month for three months). After that you can complete the cleanse once or twice per year for maintenance.
Day 5: For breakfast, eat only fruit. For lunch and dinner, follow the diet instructions for days 1 through 4. Congratulations!! You have just completed your first Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse. Stones should appear in the stool with subsequent bowel movements for one to two days.
Note: The website www.naturalhealthcarestore.com does not provide medical advise. The site simply provides research data for informational purposes. The content included in this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding medical conditions. Statements included in this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. Products carried by the Natural Healthcare Store are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.