Livatrex TM - Doctor Approved!
What is Livatrex™?
Livatrex™ is a 100% All-Natural Liver and Gallbladder Cleanser. Its combination of nine natural organic herbal ingredients is designed to support healthy liver and gallbladder function, and is intended to assist in detoxification of these essential organs. Each herb was carefully selected for its role in detoxifying the liver and gallbladder as well as supporting the overall cleansing process.
What are the benefits of LivatrexTM?
- Aids in purifying the liver and the blood
- Effective at stimulating a sluggish gallbladder
- Helps remove excess water and improve liver function
- Stimulates the liver to regenerate new cells and produce additional bile
- Helps to improve the flow of bile from your liver to the gallbladder
- Aids in breaking down gallstones and kidney stones that can result from an overburdened liver
- Contains all organically cultivated herbs
- Contains mB™ Liquid Trace Minerals
Instructions for Livatrex™ Cleansing (5-Day Cleanse)
Basic Cleanse: Mix contents of Livatrex™ bottle into 1 gallon of organic apple juice or distilled water. Drink one 8-ounce glass 4 times a day (between meals) for 4 days.
Complete Cleanse: It is best to begin the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse on a Tuesday or Wednesday so on Day 5 (Saturday or Sunday) you will be at home in a relaxing setting and near a bathroom.
Day 1-4: Mix contents of Livatrex™ bottle into 1 gallon of organic apple juice or distilled water. Drink one 8-ounce glass 4 times a day (between meals) for 4 days. Before Bed take 4 capsules of Oxy-Powder® (increasing to 6 capsules on days 2-4). Eat a healthy low fat diet including plenty of organic fruits (fruit supporting liver and gallbladder include watermelon, papaya, kiwi, plums, pears, apples, cherries, figs and grapefruit) and vegetables (liver and gallbladder detoxifying vegetables include artichoke, asparagus, carrots, beets, broccoli, cabbage, kale, brussel sprouts, garlic, spinach, romaine lettuce, onions, and cauliflower). Drink ½ your body weight (in ounces) of pure clean water during each day of cleansing. For optimal results add 1 tablespoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to every 32 ounces of water you drink during the day. Avoid drinking any other liquids during cleansing such as coffee, milk, alcohol, bottled juices or soft drinks. These liquids will decrease the effectiveness of the cleansing and put more toxins in the body. Remember the body only wants and needs pure clean water. Avoid heavy foods such as red meat, fried foods, breads, rice and potatoes.
Day 5: Flush Day
8am to 10am - BREAKFAST: Eat a healthy breakfast of organic fresh fruits. Liver supporting fruits include watermelon, papaya, kiwi, plums, cherries, figs and grapefruit. Choose only one of the fruits above and eat as much as you like. Do not mix the fruits! If you cannot find fresh fruits, substitute with organic frozen fruit. The manufacturer recommends using watermelon if it is available due to its high glutathione content.
12pm - LUNCH: Choose from one of the following 2 options for your lunch meal:
- Option 1 (Recommended): In order to maximize the livers ability to detoxify and cleanse, chose a combination of foods which are high in naturally occurring sulphur and glutathione. Sulphur helps the liver detoxify harmful chemicals. The ingredients in the recommended liver gallbladder soup include 1 Organic Beet, 2 Organic Carrots, 10 Organic Garlic cloves, ½ Organic Onion, 1 Tsp Organic Himalayan Sea Salt, ½ Tsp Organic Turmeric, ½ Tsp Organic Oregano, 32 ounces purified water. The combination of these foods help the liver purge itself of toxins during the cleansing process. See above for other liver and gallbladder detoxifying foods.
- Option 2: Water Meal: If you are not hungry or you feel that you can fast through lunch, drink as much pure clean water as you can. For every 32 ounces of water you drink during the day add 1 tablespoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
2pm - MID AFTERNOON SNACK: This will be your last meal of the day. Chose one of the following options below.
- Option 1: Eat 3 organic avocados. Add some sea salt and fresh lime or lemon juice to taste. Avocados help the body produce Glutathione which is necessary for the liver to detoxify harmful toxins. Recent studies indicate improved liver health with the regular consumption of Avocados.
- Option 2: Eat 4-6 ounces of raw organic walnuts. Walnuts contain the amino acid Arginine, which is necessary to help the liver detoxify ammonia. Walnuts are also high in Glutathione and Omega-3 fatty acids which support normal liver detoxification.
- Option 3: Water Meal: If you are not hungry or you feel that you can fast through the afternoon, drink as much pure clean water as you can. For every 32 ounces of water you drink during the day add 1 tablespoon of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
5pm - EPSOM SALT: Mix one and a half level tablespoons of Epsom salts in 8 ounces of warm, purified water. Drink it as fast as you can. It is advisable to be near a bathroom when drinking the Epsom salts as some people experience liquid stools within 20 to 30 minutes after ingestion.
7pm - EPSOM SALT: Repeat above "5pm - EPSOM SALT"
9-10pm - OLIVE OIL/JUICE: Drink ¾ cup (6 ounces) of organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. A small amount (2 tablespoons) of freshly squeezed orange, grapefruit, or lemon juice may be added to improve the taste. Immediately after drinking the oil, go to bed and lie on your right side with your knees drawn up to your stomach for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can stretch out and go to sleep. If you experience cramping, walk around for ten minutes or so and then go back to bed. You may also feel nauseated during the night. This is due to the release of stored toxins from the gallbladder and liver. This is normal and a sign the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse is working.
If you feel the need to vomit, do so as this will help release toxins. If you vomit, this is a sure tell sign your body is extremely toxic and you should consider repeating the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse after a five to ten day break. Do not take any other supplements on this night.
Note that the liver and gallbladder are never 100% clean since their intended function is to metabolize toxic and potentially toxic material. The manufacturer recommends repeating the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse 3 times in a row with a break of 5 to 10 days between each session followed by periodic cleanses once or twice per year for maintenance.
Day 6: Upon waking in the morning, immediately take 4 capsules of Oxy-Powder®. This will help your intestinal tract and body flush the stones released from the liver and gallbladder during the night. For breakfast, eat only fruit. For lunch and dinner, follow the diet instructions for days 1 through 4. Congratulations!! You have just completed your first Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse. Stones should appear in the stool with subsequent bowel movements for one to two days.
What will come out of me?
Usually the first cleanse will yield over 100 stones from the liver and gallbladder. These stones can range in size from the diameter of a quarter to very tiny sand-like granules. Stones will most likely be mixed in with your fecal matter and may be difficult to distinguish. Of course, many other types of toxic material trapped in the liver, gallbladder, and intestines can exit the body and may be more difficult to identify.